+1

Probably would be good to update Metatype NOTICE file to our new format.

The license summary section of the NOTICE file in SCR is not accurate, since it does not list BSD from kxml. I don't think this is a major issue for this release, since the license for kxml is mentioned in the file and we do include the proper license, but it is misleading and should be fixed.

I see that the dependencies on the OSGi API are on the older versions...were there any changes in these areas in R4.1?

-> richard

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases,

SCR 1.0.6
Metatype 1.0.2
SCR Plugin 1.0.8

The releases are especially important as they fix a problem with
handling the xml desscriptor files: SCR was expecting a wrong
format (with respect to namespaces) whereas the SCR plugin created
the wrong format (again namespace issue) which made the resulting
bundle unuable with other SCR implementations.

The source and binary release archives, signature files, SHA and MD5
message digests for each are available as zip and tar.gz here:

http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/felix

Additionally, a binary release is included (called felix-1.2.0).

Please vote to approve these release archives:

[ ] +1 Approve the subproject releases
[ ] -1 Veto the releases (please provide specific comments)

Thanks
Carsten