thanks

after that I read more about upnp, I find out that a media server need
contentdirectory  +contentmanager.  I'll read more about upnp and use the
cybergarage sample to play around.  After that I'll switch to felix upnp.

right now i'm able to have a media server shown on the ps3.. just not able
to stream data yet.

in Felix upnp, how the streaming is done ?  (I read that felix upnp was a
updated version of cyberdomo library, but is it possible to replace the http
request made within cyberlink with NIO (like Mina ? )