I found something.

I think the problem is here :

the transfert is done by a URL :

I used Intel AV media controler and I found this URL for a share media

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:38520/ExportContent?id=5

if I enter that in my browser the media works.. so it's really based on the
URL.

so the MediaServer use a httpserver to stream the data.  maybe with others
clients, it could use custom protocol