Cross-pollination and help from the Felix community have been talked
about several times and I absolutely welcome that. As such, please
would Felix committers willing to spend time helping the (proposed)
Aries podling add their names to the initial committer list on the
proposal wiki [1]. This naturally extends beyond Felix committers.

Apologies for x-post to d...@felix ... I wanted to attract as many as
possible :-)

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AriesProposal

Thanks,