Yes, will try to finish somthing very soon. But here's a brief explanation
of the bundles that is important:

* jetty - Ready to run bundle that starts jetty (same as the previous 1.0.1
bundle), but with filter support trough
org.apache.felix.http.api.ExtHttpService.
* whiteboard - Bundle that enabled whiteboard functionality for any
HttpService. If it detects ExtHttpService, filters can be deployed sa well
(see samples/whiteboard for a very simple example).
* bridge - Used when deployed inside a web container. This bundle must be
used with proxy bundle. Bridge is deployed in the OSGi engine and proxy is
deployed in the web container (see samples/bridge for a simpe example on how
to use).
* bundle - A bundle that has jetty, bridge and whiteboard functionality into
the same bundle. This is possible the only bundle you ever need to use. Can
enable/disable features using some properties
(org.apache.felix.http.jettyEnabled,
org.apache.felix.http.whiteboardEnabled).

* samples/bridge - Ilustrates how to use bridged mode (deployed inside an
existing servlet contiainer).
* samples/filters - This just illustrates how to use filters using
ExtHttpService.
* samples/whiteboard - Simple example using whiteboard bundle for
registering servlets and filters.

Hope this helps a little until documentaiton is in place.

BR,
Sten Roger Sandvik