Hi all.

Sorry about problems with the release. I have now rolled back to before the
release candidate preparation. Will fix the issues raies by Richard and try
again. All artifacts is not available in the staging repository anymore, but
can be accessed using apache.snapshot repository.

BR,
Sten Roger Sandvik