Now all the issues that Richard noted is fixed. Verified it a couple of
times so I think it's right this time. Only issue that remains is MD5/SHA1
missmatch. When I have figured that out I will propose a new release
candidate 2.0.0.

Regards,
Sten Roger Sandvik

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:55 PM, Sten Roger Sandvik <s...@x3m.com> wrote:

> [...]
> again. All artifacts is not available in the staging repository anymore, but
> can be accessed using apache.snapshot repository.
>
> BR,
> Sten Roger Sandvik
>

> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Sten Roger Sandvik <s...@x3m.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the feedback. I will check out the MD5 and SHA1 digests. Also
>> will fix the issues that you are listing here. Was not sure how to do the
>> NOTICE file so it was just a copy from something else :-) Do it need to be a
>> 2.0.1 release? Could I just rollback the release by rolling back the pom's
>> and delete the tag?
>>
>> BR,
>> Sten Roger Sandvik
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Richard S. Hall
>> <he...@ungoverned.org>wrote:
>>
>>> -1
>>>
>>> There are quite a few issues, but it is really not all that
>>> bad...actually, there is only one issue that is causing me to give a -1,
>>> which is the fact that the MD5 and SHA1 digests don't appear to match for
>>> me. Not sure why that would be the case.
>>>
>>> There are also a raft of other more minor issues that would not have
>>> caused a -1 necessarily, but now we can fix those too. They are:
>>>
>>>   * The dependencies on OSGi should be on the official JARs at the
>>>     appropriate version level needed (i.e., lowest acceptable version).
>>>   * It appears that all NOTICE use the same name (Apache Felix HTTP
>>>     Service), but it should be different for each subproject module.
>>>     For example, the bridge module should be "Apache Felix HTTP
>>>     Service Bridge".
>>>   * NOTICE file for api says it includes OSGi code, but it doesn't.
>>>     Should also include Apache under "uses".
>>>   * NOTICE file for base says it includes OSGi code, but it doesn't.
>>>     Should also include Apache under "uses".
>>>   * NOTICE file for bridge should include Apache under "uses".
>>>   * NOTICE file for bundle should include Apache under "uses".
>>>   * NOTICE file for jetty should include Apache under "uses".
>>>   * NOTICE file for proxy says it includes OSGi, but it only uses.
>>>     Also should include Apache in "uses".
>>>   * NOTICE for samples bridge WAR file is not in META-INF directory,
>>>     neither are LICENSE files. Should verify dependencies listed in
>>>     NOTICE file.
>>>   * NOTICE for samples filter says it includes OSGi, but it only uses.
>>>     Also should include Apache in "uses".
>>>   * NOTICE for samples whiteboard says it includes OSGi, but it only
>>>     uses. Also should include Apache in "uses".
>>>   * NOTICE for whiteboard says it includes OSGi, but it only uses.
>>>     Also should include Apache in "uses".
>>>
>>> Note that if we have dependencies on Apache software, we still list them
>>> in the "uses" section of the NOTICE file...this is overly cautious, but not
>>> a big deal if we already have to keep track of third-party dependencies.
>>>
>>> Doing a release is difficult, so trying it as a newbie is to be
>>> commended. :-) At this point, we will need to scrap this release and do a
>>> 2.0.1 release with fixes for all of the above. Still, the main issue was the