On 3/3/10 12:13 PM, David Bosschaert wrote:
Nice :) I've had lots of hangs (or extremely long resolves) in the
CXF-DOSGi system tests, which run using Pax Exam. Does anyone know how
to get Pax Exam to use this latest build? Currently I'm using:
   CoreOptions.frameworks(CoreOptions.felix())
to simply select felix...

If you can find a simple way to reproduce any long resolves, let me know since I'd like to play with them...

-> richard

Thanks,

David