Hi,

In Geronimo we also running into some problems with the latest
framework/resolver. Specifically, a bundle that exports the same
package with different versions seems to be causing problems. You can
reproduce the problem we are seeing by installing the following
bundles:

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.configadmin/1.2.4/org.apache.felix.configadmin-1.2.4.jar
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.eventadmin/1.2.2/org.apache.felix.eventadmin-1.2.2.jar
http://repository.ops4j.org/mvn-snapshots/org/ops4j/pax/logging/pax-logging-api/1.4.1-SNAPSHOT/pax-logging-api-1.4.1-20100213.165007-16.jar
http://repository.ops4j.org/mvn-snapshots/org/ops4j/pax/logging/pax-logging-service/1.4.1-SNAPSHOT/pax-logging-service-1.4.1-20100213.165007-16.jar
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/mina/mina-core/2.0.0-RC1/mina-core-2.0.0-RC1.jar

When starting the mina-core package you'll see "ResolveException:
Constraint violation for package 'org.slf4j.helpers' "

Same set of bundles resolve/start fine on Felix 2.0.4 or Equinox.

Jarek