On 5/6/10 17:21, Chris Custine wrote:
All joking aside, the best place to search for an artifact now is the
sonatype Nexus instance which has a complete index of all of maven central.
  I recommend the GAV search page which also gives you a formatted dependency
declaration string for your project:
https://repository.sonatype.org/index.html#nexus-search;gav~~~~~

Right, I just assumed people would browse using some nice web UI, not trolling the server disk layout. :-)

-> richard

<https://repository.sonatype.org/index.html#nexus-search;gav~~~~~>Chris

--
Chris Custine