Hi Stephano,

During the step:
3 - stop Felix with the command stop 0 (if you stop it with ^C or by killing
java the next steps will fail)
Ok

Then starting felix with java -jar bin\felix.jar -Dfelix.log.level=5
The upnp base driver is already installed actually, so step 6 is not necessary
Maybe I am missing something ?

Or you mean I should change the log.level=5 in the config file?

Thanks and Regards.
charbel.