On 5/28/10 10:16, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
I think the Felix PMC needs to vote on the resolution that would be proposed
to the board, at least that's what happened in the few subproject to tlp
moved i've been involved in.
However, i'd like to have the proposed resolution agreed on before starting
a vote, as I don't see the need for two related votes.

Sounds reasonable to me.

-> richard