On 2/4/11 12:10, Alasdair Nottingham wrote:
In that case I change my non-binding B vote to a non-binding A vote.

A (non-binding).

The balance has tipped...A is now ahead by two! :-o

-> richard

On 4 February 2011 16:37, Richard S. Hall<he...@ungoverned.org>  wrote:
On 2/4/11 11:29, Jeremy Hughes wrote:
Just to be clear does "failed release" mean:

i) a release whose artifacts were published e.g. to apache.org/dist or
maven central then found to be bad
ii) a release that failed before the artifacts were published

I had been working to ii) but I can see there could be confusion.

Yes, (ii). This is when we call a vote, but then decide to cancel the vote
for some reason. So the artifacts have never made it into maven central or
apache.org/dist.

->  richard

Jeremy