Hi David,

Thank you for you job, Yeah, all Apache Committer can register in GSoC
melange system[4] to be a GSoC mentor for Apache, and can review all
the proposals for Apache, leave comments or even try to select some
proposals to mentor.

> Do I need to register as a mentor just to leave some positive
> comments? BTW I am an apache committer.

Yeah, i think you are right, before you leave comments, you should
register in this web site first, and register as an Apache mentor.
Just check *GSoC mentor register steps* in my previous email :-)