Hi Tiger,

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 4:21 AM, Tiger Gui <tigergui1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Bert,
>
> Thank you for your remind, in fact, i am really interested in OSGi
> technology and just want to do *some thing* for this community, may be
> it is not really a good idea to ask you guys register as mentor to
> support our project...

Don't get me wrong - your project certainly deserves the support that
this community is willing to express.

My point was that people signing up as GSoC mentors just to support
it, with no intention of actually mentoring, is not the right thing to
do.

Supporting comments in FELIX-2899 or on blogs, twitter etc. can
certainly be relayed by the actual mentors to the GSoC team to show
community support.

-Bertrand