Hi Bert,

Thank you for your remind, in fact, i am really interested in OSGi
technology and just want to do *some thing* for this community, may be
it is not really a good idea to ask you guys register as mentor to
support our project. But if you think such a tool is not a bad thing
and hope it come true, all the feedbacks, advises, suggestions are
welcome, you guys all have much OSGi and open source experience, if we
can build this tool base on the whold community's ideas, it will go
really very far away in the future

--
Best Regards
Tiger Gui [tigergui1...@gmail.com]