On 05/25/2011 06:00 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
Wouldn't it make more sense to add this to the Felix FAQ instead.

In any case I'd be happy to add Dependency Manager to the list if nobody
objects.

Well, we can point to it from any number of places, so I'm not sure if it matters where it leaves. But feel free to add DM and move it where you want (just update the iPOJO FAQ to point to it instead).

-> richard