Hello Carsten,

There is something that I don't understand regarding the FELIX-5060
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5060> issue:

Indeed, the org.osgi.service.component package is not imported anymore from
the binary artifact (in
/tmp/felix-staging/1097/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.webconsole/4.2.14/org.apache.felix.webconsole-4.2.14.jar).
So, it's Ok for the binary artifact.

However, after rebuilding the binary from the sources, the package is again
imported, and it is because the BundlesServlet class is importing the
org.osgi.service.component.ComponentConstants).

So, shouldn't the BundlesServlet be modified in order to not depend anymore
on the ComponentConstants from the DS API ?

thanks;

BR
/pierre

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 4:37 PM, David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com