Am 02.10.15 um 17:27 schrieb Pierre De Rop:
> Hello Carsten,
>
> There is something that I don't understand regarding the FELIX-5060
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5060> issue:
>
> Indeed, the org.osgi.service.component package is not imported anymore from
> the binary artifact (in
> /tmp/felix-staging/1097/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.webconsole/4.2.14/org.apache.felix.webconsole-4.2.14.jar).
> So, it's Ok for the binary artifact.
>
> However, after rebuilding the binary from the sources, the package is again
> imported, and it is because the BundlesServlet class is importing the
> org.osgi.service.component.ComponentConstants).
>
> So, shouldn't the BundlesServlet be modified in order to not depend anymore
> on the ComponentConstants from the DS API ?

Thanks Pierre for finding this. Yes, we should remove it - I'll take
care of it.
I don't think we have to redo the 4.2.14 as the binary is fine. WDYT?

Interestingly, it seems to have to do with your build environment,
whether the import ends up in the manifest or not. If I build on my
machine, java 7, it's not there.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler