Benson Margulies wrote
> I would like to peel the bundle plugin. Does any pmc member sympathize
> sufficiently to start a vote to test consensus to do that?

I don't want to be a PITA, but would you care about writing a more
detailed description of what that would mean? (git repo name, how it is
set up) I'm actually not sure what it would need as a description but
definitely a little bit more than just saying "move to git" :)

I wouldn't mind starting a vote based on that - unless someone signals
that this is a stupid idea :)

Carsten

--
cziege...@apache.org