David Jencks wrote
> I apologize for losing track of this whole discussion.  I don’t recall seeing
> a convincing to me reason to have, at least initially, more than one git
> repo.  Wasn’t there even a new git feature that let you check out only part
> of a project?
>
> However many repos we decide on, I’m in favor of git :-)  With my chronic
> distraction I will wait a bit to see if someone else organizes the vote
> (thanks Carsten).

With the suggestion from Ray we will move stuff on demand, so if the
bundle plugin wants to move, we create a git repo for it. If later on
SCR wants to move, we create another one. Everyone else is not affected
and we don't have to go through the demotivating work of getting
everything moved on one big step.

Carsten