Richard S. Hall wrote

> Well, the argument to the contrary is perhaps that is makes it more
> difficult for us as a community to have oversight into releases. It
> almost assures us that some/many community members will never checkout
> subprojects that aren't in the repository they normally work. Granted,
> there is no guarantee of this now, since I can just check out what I
> want anyway...but at least it is fairly easy for me to do so now and it
> becomes more difficult if everyone spreads to their own repos.
>
> So, in that regard, I'm more aligned with Marcel...all or nothing makes
> more sense.

Hmm, ok fair point - however, the *all* is the problematic part where we
couldn't agree on last time (one git repo vs many git repos).

We could still provide a script in the root of svn which checks out the
moved projects from git and gives the same experience :)

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland