Hello Graham,

Please paste the contents of that document into your confluence page. I
think here is the wiki you have been using:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75975771

For Fineract, Proposals and designs are documented on Confluence not Google
Docs. That way there is more transparency and accessibility. Good thing is
that Confluence is version controlled.

Thanks.
Awasum