Thanks you Graham,

Are you going to be sending SMS or emails for accounting events??

What's the scope and phases of the project? Will you do SMS and email
within the same service? Which of them will you do first? Have you decided
on an SMS or email library or provider?

Have you ran fineract cn and seen the fims web app and the way the ui looks
so as to know how your wireframe will fit into it??

Please try to think about these and let's all discuss on this thread about
how the notification should look like. I also think we should start with
very simple uses cases and start with one service, SMS or email..then we
can incrementally add others.

What do you all think??