Mua,

During tomcatRunwar, the following tasks are carried out

1) Initialize and upgrade the tenants list database (which lists details of
all tenants and their database connection credentials, i.e the equivalent
of ./gradlew migrateTenantListDB -PdbName=mifosplatform-tenants )
 You are stuck here
2) Upgrade each tenant-specific database.

The gradle tasks for migrating databases pick up the db credentials from
build.gradle (root, mysql by default). However, the tomcatrunwar task picks
up the credentials from a different location
(/fineract-provider/src/test/resources/META-INF/context.xml). You would
have to ensure the appropriate credentials are set here too, or that you
are using the default credentials (root,mysql).

Regards,
Vishwas