Hi Vishwas,

I corrected the context.xml file thanks. This time around I ran *./gradlew
tomcatRunWar*

All builds fine but stucked at 92% of the build. Could there be something
wrong?
Or is this the expected behaviour. Should i have to wait again for it to
complete?

Here is the output of the command - https://pastebin.com/MvQB4Rzk

Thanks