Hi Tube - that all looks OK.

Doing ./gradlew just means running the gradlew in the current directory on
UNIX-like OS, as typically you would not have current directory in your PATH.

Can you send me (petri.tuom...@gmail.com <mailto:petri.tuom...@gmail.com>) your
full Tomcat log file please. Maybe I can see what’s going wrong somewhere
earlier. Not just the section with the error, but the entire file please.

Regards
Petri