All

Looking at the log file shared by Tube, turns out that he has stumbled on quite
an interesting problem:

It seems that you can’t run Fineract on a machine that is not connected to the
internet.

I think the duplicate index error was relating to a corrupt MySQL instance.
After that’s fixed, the following error remains:

org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Failed to import bean definitions from relative location
[securityContext.xml]
Offending resource: URL
[file:/usr/local/Cellar/tomcat/9.0.38/libexec/webapps/fineract-provider/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/spring/appContext.xml];
 nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 223
in XML document from URL
[file:/usr/local/Cellar/tomcat/9.0.38/libexec/webapps/fineract-provider/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/spring/securityContext.xml]
 is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber:
223; columnNumber: 63; cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict,
but no declaration can be found for element 'oauth:authorization-server’.

I can reproduce this by simply unplugging the network cable from my own
machine. It seems that our JAR/WAR does not include some xsds needed to
validate the XML config files. If the machine used is connected to the
internet, these are downloaded automatically - but if not, Fineract does not
start.

Given these are related to Spring Security, I wonder if this will be fixed by
upgrading the Spring Security JARs?

Anyway - I’ll log a JIRA for this, but thought I’d share it for your
information/entertainment...

Regards
Petri