Hi Petri and Tube,

Yes, the war file name was something like
*fineract-provider-release-1.4.0-659-g85acb5b.war.*

Ideally just replacing the name for the first time to fineract-provider.war
and removing the extracted folder did not work, but deleting the work
folder and extracted old files did the trick,  Many thanks again, Petri.

@tube you could try the same, and let us know if that resolves the issue
for you as well.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>