Hi Michael,
Great to read your detailed response on this. Regarding your advice "And
code!", some of us have very basic Java programming skill. How would you advice
one to rapidly improve Java coding ability. I learnt coding in the days of
Pascal and Basic(covers face). Any specific pointers to Java training resource
will be highly appreciated.

I'm more of a functional person focusing on how best to get Fineract/Mifos X as
opposed to a technical person who is intimately knowledgeable about the
code-base

Also are there any avenues to donate to the project to have specific
functionality built into Fineract.