On Fri, 9 Oct 2020, 21:30 Airsay Longcon, <airsaylong...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Michael,
> Great to read your detailed response on this. Regarding your advice "And
> code!", some of us have very basic Java programming skill. How would you
> advice one to rapidly improve Java coding ability. I learnt coding in the
> days of Pascal and Basic(covers face). Any specific pointers to Java
> training resource will be highly appreciated.

Web search for "learn Java". But contributing useful feedback and bug
reports is also a great way to give back- you don't "have to" code,
obviously; hope I didn't create that impression (apologies if I did!).

I'm more of a functional person focusing on how best to get Fineract/Mifos
> X as opposed to a technical person who is intimately knowledgeable about
> the code-base
>
> Also are there any avenues to donate to the project to have specific
> functionality built into Fineract.

Now THAT is a VERY interesting question.. let's take this to a new email
thread? I'll start it, with Subject "$€¥£₱"... ;-)