Hi Saif,

I have not fully validated your excel sheet. However, here is my
understanding:

Fineract treats a full month as 20th to the next 20th date. But when a
partial month is involved, Fineact does an exact-days-based calculation.

In your example 20th Dec 2020 to 20th Jan 2020 is treated as one full month
The period from 20th Jan to 14th Feb has 25 days and the full month (20th
Jan to 20th Feb) would have had 31 days - so it is treated as 25/31th
portion of a month.

84,000.28 * 10% / 12 * ( 1 + 25 / 31 ) = 1,264.52

Hope this will be of some help.

Regards
Binny