Hi Saransh,

Intro: Ronald Munjoma here, based in Harare, Zimbabwe. I am not a user of
Fineract 1. x or Fineract CN. I am more of a lurker on the forums, learning
and observing how Apache projects are run. Hopefully, I will use Fineract
1. x or Fineract CN in one of my projects.  As for suggesting changes to
the Fineract project, I would like to suggest and probably put it to a vote
that we adopt and follow the Apache Superset Improvement Proposal (SIP)
way: https://github.com/apache/superset/issues/5602
<https://github.com/apache/superset/issues/5602>

Regards
Ronald