I can see that this project community has differences(architectural,
design, direction, methods, concepts, processes, interpretation of
regulations, platform's dev lifecycle).

Differences amongst humans have almost always resulted in a dialogue which
should now bridge them.

Awasum, thanks for informing me on the Apache Con 2022 prep, I am afraid I
might not be able to participate in the laid out process. I don't feel it
is a fitting thing to do if Muellners Foundation peers like to submit
proposals to this conf(they have some incredible ideas) and a Board Member
is also part of the volunteer driven process. It's not how I see use of
human life.

I can begin to see that the members with opposing views have started
discussing with empathy, patience & more openness. Laughter is back! I will
now rescind my objection, hoping that under-representation improves with
time.

I would definitely like to sponsor the Con efforts next year, but for that,
in principle, we will closely understand how this charity actually works
e.g with public records - ($3.5 million asset book, ~$2 million annual
donations, 6000 volunteers, citing its recent year's IRS filing
<https://apps.irs.gov/pub/epostcard/cor/470825376_202004_990_2021041317934754.pdf>
).

Thanks to those who responded to my statements with qualified data, and
most importantly thanks to those who highlighted their sporadic views, &
those who expressed underlying variables in their minds, vis a vis the
state of community governance, project CN, & this thread.

In particular, thanks to Myrle Krantz for expressing her human side on
this. The “under dev” CN version was sustained on such spirits, last year.
Saransh is also one of them, contributing to this project even before ASF
incubated this, as is Bruce and any newcomer, also many “others" who we
should never call "childish" and "little".

This project's present(both 1.x & CN) is unclear to me, but as we bridge
these differences, the future is very bright. Everything else will take
shape.

Change is life.

Best Regards

--