Hey Greg thanks for such a beautiful mail, this is what I needed. So to
start , I don;t know how to code ! What can I do then in that case, maybe
write a document but i don't think that's equivalent to writing code. As I
have mentioned before, meritocracy is a fake dream that open source
projects sell to the world. That is what you are doing right now, you are
disrespecting to those who have contributed to this project who cannot
code. Fineract is not only a product that needs coding , its need
configuration (This happens)

Greg, seems like your understanding is limited, community over code is the
Apache way., Black holes are a bit of science that maybe you can read and
get to know a different perspective.

I think we need different perspectives.

--
Thanks and regards,

Saransh Sharma
Research Partner

This mail is governed by Muellners®  IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.