Hello,
I am Kamdjou Duplex, a Master student of Computer Engineering from the
University of Buea, Cameroon, who contributed to apache ODE project during
the GSoC 2015 Program.
I have programming skills in JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, php, javaEE.
Framwork: AngularJS, Laravel, Symfony, Bootstap.
Databse: Mysql, Firebase, Google App Engine.
Other: Git, Jira, Web builder such as Grunt and Gulp

I am motivated to work on this project and with over 2 years of AngularJS
programming , I believe i have the skills to work on this project due to my
learning speed and hard working. I have gone through the
http://fineract.apache.org/ website and about to setup the eviroment and
start hacking the code. I will like to get some assistance with respect to
resources and further information i may need in order to write my proposal.
Thanks for the assistance.
Regards,
Duplex

--