Hi Michael Vorburger,

Thanks for you reply after reading the contributors guidance from
http://fineract.apache.org/
I was a bit confused and have a couple of questions to be clarify:
1- Is Apache Fineract the same organization as Mifos ?
2- If yes/no please point me the git repos i am suppose to clone ?
3- Also I wish to know to which level the applicant should be good at java
because i am just intermediate with good object oriented programming
understand

It will be very helpfull to me to setup the repos ASAP.

Cheers,

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 9:33 AM, Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Duplex,
>
> Sorry for long delay in replying to your email here. I'm cc'ing Michael
> Vorburger who can provide some guidance on this project.
>
> Ed

*Duplex Kamdjou*
Senior Software Engineer