> FWIW, I don't mind doing an interview. There might be better candidates
> though.

> 1) Hans-Joachim Baader, CEO/Editor, Pro-Linux.de, Poppelfeld 9,
> D-76646 Bruchsal, Geschäftsführer/Herausgeber, Fon +49 07257-930142 *
> Mobil 0170-6500228, e-mail h...@pro-linux.de This is the article he
> published about Apache Flex:
> http://www.pro-linux.de/news/1/19333/apache-flex-wird-zum-top-level-pr
> ojekt.html This is what he is looking for: "thanks for the feedback.
> What kind of comment do you think of? It could be an option. On the other
> hand I could easily think of some questions for an interview."

Harbs: I plan to arrange a call between you and Hans. Will you please review
the article he wrote and provide your complete contact information including:
title, address, city, state, postal code, website, phone number and time zone?
I will start a thread between you and Hans making the introduction. Thanks!

> 2) Abel Avram, from an online conference company
> http://www.infoq.com/about, abel.av...@gmail.com This is the article
> he published about Apache Flex:
> http://www.infoq.com/news/2013/01/Apache-Flex-TLP
> This is what he is looking for: "what is the comment you would like to make?
> I suppose it has to do with the last 2 paragraphs of the news I wrote."
>
> Alex Harui's comment:
>> I'm willing to do a few interviews if needed.
>
> Thank you, I will consider you a back-up volunteer because others have a
> vested interest in promoting their opinions and consulting services & you do
> not.

Alex: I plan to arrange a call between you and Abel. Will you please review the
article he wrote and provide your complete contact information including:
title, address, city, state, postal code, website, phone number and time zone?
I will start a thread between you and Abel making the introduction. Thanks!