Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 11:56 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Adobe BlazeDS and 3.X SDK branch donation

Hi,

Personally I think it is a much better use of Alex's time to continue to work on the the JS stuff
Which is why I asked if there was a way the community could help.

Even if it got to Apache it would mean that it would have to be periodically released
Which I would hope users interested in using 3.6 would help with. A release should not be an arduous process.

I think it would be a better use of our resources to concentrate on releasing Flex 4.next more often.
Sure. We probably have enough (new components + mavin + bug fixes) for a new release but I like someone else to have a go at being release manager.