On 25 January 2013 22:03, Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

> > We most certainly will, once we get our misunderstandings out of the way
> :)
> > I think we both aim for the same things, we just need to find the same
> > wavelengths :)
>
> Your followup mails -- and me re-reading the original one, I know I
> was lazy reading it the first time :-) -- cleared things up a bit, and
> I must say I like what I think I now understand.
>
> I'd love to help out to get a demo of this idea going.

Alright, glad we're on the same page :) Only, it does involve some other
things I've been
thinking a bout concerning the compiler architecture.
I'm going to dump those into a new message to the list, since it doesn't
belong in this
particular thread :) Plus I need to get my own thought in order first,
since it'll probably be
a long email :)

cheers,

Roland