> code and vice versa. I still think that RequireJS is the better choice, as
> Closure implements *synchronous* require() which does not work dynamically
> in the browser, and the Closure Library comes with many many more features,

I really wish you would stop saying this. It is simply not true.
Please look at the 'js-intermediate' output to see how 'base.js'
dynamically loads only those files from the 'goog' library it actually
uses, in the order needed to allow proper instantiation. How is that
different from RequireJS?

Also, how is 'many, many more features' a bad thing?

Please take a look at the proof of concept (both the intermediate and
release code) before making these kinds of statements.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27