Right on spot, it works now, thank you both of you :)

On 05/02/2013 18:54, Frédéric THOMAS wrote:
Bingo once again Alex :)

@Adnan, it should be enought you:

- Open /framework/flex-config.xml
- Go to the line 83 and replace it with
"<path-element>locale/{locale}</path-element>"
- change the SDK to 4.x in the project properties and change back to 4.9

@Alex, I'll apply that to the /ide/flashbuilder/configflex-config.xml tomorrow
only (I've got my billard tourment tonight :P)

Thanks,
Frédéric THOMAS

From: aha...@adobe.com
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 09:17:42 -0800
Subject: Re: locale problems w/ eclipse and SDK 4.9

Maybe the locales folder isn't in the library-path?  Check flex-config.xml
and compiler options.

On 2/5/13 8:59 AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoubl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'm confused, is he saying fr_FR isn't recognized or just that bundles
couldn't be found?

Translated from French, the error description:
Description Resources path location Type
Unable to resolve resource bundle "containers" for locale "fr_FR". Unknow
error

It does the same with containers, core, controls, effects, styles...

Have him check the locales folder and see if it is properly populated for
fr_FR

I've got the same problem with eclipse and the 4.9, so, I was able able to
check and the .rb are in the relative locale folders.

- I tried that with other locales, en_EN, it_IT, same result, it works with
4.8 or 4.9 and IntelliJ.

-Fred