Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 12:58 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing 4.10 release (was: locale problems w/ eclipse and SDK 4.9)

Hi,

I just fixed it last night, the flex-config.xml was constructed with "<path-element>locale/en_US</path-element>" instead of "<path-element>locale/{locale}</path-element>" causing FB having no clue where to get the resource bundles.
I just tried a simple program with a couple of locales (fr_FR and eu_AU and en_US) and had no issues with the 4.9 release SDK. I changed the locale by editing the additional compiler arguments eg -locale fr_FR so not 100% sure what the issue is here.

Anyone can be a release manager and in theory they don't even have to be a committer (but practically they need to be). It's the PMC votes on the release.
Ok, I thought it was a problem with the certificates too.
Any committer could sign a potential release.