Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:39 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: locale problems w/ eclipse and SDK 4.9

Actually I created a macro in ANT to compile the resource bundle. That
macro failed to compile the resource bundle for other languages (I tried
for fr_FR & ja_JP) except en_US. when i point the sdk to 4.6 it worked well
for all the languages also. I copied the macro in the JIRA also.

P.S.
But Thanks to you for pointing out the issue. I found the solution in this
email thread and its working fine now :)