From: Dan Nailor [mailto:dnai...@emarketinginc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:23 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: HTTPService Response Headers

Hello,
I am looking to find out if there is anything in the works to allow the
HTTPService response headers to be interrogated beyond successful and
unsuccessful calls? From what I understand this is not possible with the
current class and may be a limitation of some browsers.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/mx/rpc/http/HTTPService.html
http://blogs.adobe.com/kiwi/2006/07/making_http_calls_in_actionscr.html
(Response Headers)

Thanks!

Dan

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format.