Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 1:33 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing 4.10 release (was: locale problems w/ eclipse and SDK 4.9)

Hi,

How looks like your flex-config.xml in ./framework at line 83 ?

<path-element>locale/en_US</path-element>

And line 37 is:
<locale-element>en_US</locale-element>

How looks like, in your FB/SDK 4.9 project, the SDK library path (project properties), is there a reference to a {locale} folder as it should ?
No it just points to the base path of the SDK in my case /Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4.9SDK

Both merged into code and RSL option make no difference and both work BTW.