I know one of their "evangelists" there.  I'll see what I can get away
with.  They like to donate ec2 instances to my class when I've been
teaching it..

On another note -- have we asked infra@a.o. to see if they could give us
our own VM?  It looks like some other projects have them.  That may be the
easier solution..

-Nick