It doesn't sound to be worthy guys but as soon as will move on git, as stated Chris, getting teamcity can maybe do the trick.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Nicholas Kwiatkowski
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 5:39 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Mustella on Amazon EC2

Other costs you need to be aware of are S3/EBS storage and bandwidth.
These could equal the amount of the per-hour charge (or more, in some of
my cases).  It all depends on how much traffic you are sending, and how
much you are storing...  If you are pulling full builds each night, that
could be quite a bit..

-Nick