On 2/23/13 5:08 PM, "Daniel Freeman" <madcompone...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Do you have something other than a video that we can read to learn
> more about this code?
>
> Nothing else unless I build or write something for you.  I'm juggling my
> time between a few things right now - what do you require?  It's pure
> actionscript, and the UI is completely custom built.
I see, so is it Flex-compatible?

>> Any other third-party components?
>
> It uses Adobe's TLF, the Squiggly spell check, and as3corelib.swc
Personally, I'm not in a hurry to execute on a donation of a word processor
and I think the donation would be blocked until Squiggly gets donated, so it
might be best to put this on the table for a bit if you are short on time.

I want to hear from more folks to judge the priority of this donation, but
thanks for your generous offer.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team