Hi Justin,

Out of interest, what new feature has the most number of votes ?

I'm not enamoured with the idea of donating these apps just for asset
stripping.

If I was writing this flex component - I might borrowing a little from
something already written - but I'd be likely to write it afresh.

On the jira request - I see that Razvan Andei Surdu volunteered to write
this if someone with TLF expertise assisted him.  I could do that (subject
to other my commitments) - if he (or someone else) takes on the hard graft
development.

My e2publish app incorporates two text wrap algorithms.  A simple one, and
an advanced one.   The advanced one is based on TLF containers for each
line of text, so it is capable of this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12556084/text-wrap-final.jpeg

(In my app - I get the user to draw around the image, rather than detecting
transparent pixels - but I'm sure automatic boundaries for images isn't too
hard).